Monday, December 2, 2013

Noel Card

A card made by Sandy Trammel inspired my "Noel" card -- 
I regret not bookmarking the link, but will add it when I find it eventually!

I used: Kraft paper, burlap ribbon, CTMH Cricut cartridges for the poinsettia 
and the Noel title, Sparkles and Liquid Glass.
I photocopied the Christmas carol from a songbook we've used through the years and printed it on Colonial White cardstock to keep the vintage look.

This is one of my favorite cards so far since I love playing music,
and my favorite color is red!

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards