Monday, November 25, 2013

Sparkle & Shine Rejoice Christmas Banner


Here's one of my Sparkle & Shine banners
using that pretty new CTMH paper packet
and also one of the patterned papers from the retired Jingle packet
(behind the J and the I).

The CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge was used to cut the
trees and letters.
I used the Art Philosophy to cut the circles and circle frames.

I cut the pennant bases from poster board.

Additional items I used are the silver glitter paper,
Shimmer trim, Sparkles, and the Metallic flowers.

A closer view:

This banner is going into the mail 
to surprise two very special people,
with hopes that it brightens their living room with Christmas-y colors
and cheer.

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards